Posted on February 2, 2020Published
Starting milestone 10 hours/$500.
$50 per hour thereafter.
We’re a global media firm creating a written documentary of President Obama’s legacy to American Women in politics. We’re interviewing 44 women who supported Obama in his life, campaigns and administration.
We’re looking for a Research Data Analyst. Below are the duties:
· Perform Data analysis on the following:
· Summarize data analysis in various charts, infographs, data viz.
· Perform policy analysis and Research analysis on various aspects of President Obamas administration.
· Summarize the policy analysis in writing, charts, etc.
· Other kool stuff as needed.
This person will work with the project team to share research and insights. This may be a client-facing position so we’d need someone comfortable interfacing with the client and able to do so professionally. Need someone creative, preferably experienced with women’s social empowerment, women of color political empowerment and US presidential politics.
see website theobamachicks.com