Posted on April 16, 2020Published
Job description (Project-Based Position)
Front-End/UX Developer will perform development services at the request of the Company. This includes the development and completion of the client interface(s) section (i.e. front-end), followed by software and/or coding iterations in response to bugs, crashes, etc. for said project stated below.
Completion includes, but is not limited to, the understanding of a fully-operable mobile-application that is marketable and free of bugs and/or crashes (to an extent in the which the mobile application is inoperable) or anything that may hinder the growth of the application and/or company.
Developer is expected to devote all hours that is expected and quoted by developer. This is a project-based position.
Contractor is expected to contribute towards the production and launch of the mobile application at the request of the Company. Production includes Alpha Testing, Private-Beta Testing, & Public-Beta Launch.
Applicant must be able to do all, but not limited to the following:
– Know your iPhone inside and out
– Skilled in Linux shell commands
– Basic knowledge of Git source control
– Familiar with JSON services, web architecture, and SQL databases
– Organized, a good communicator and collaborator.
Applicant must be experienced in the following skill sets:
– Must be able to type and use email.
– Access to high-speed internet connection
– Understand how to use an IDE such as XCode, Vscode, or Sublime Text.
– Have an available Mac or Linux system for development use.
– Understanding of source control (Preferred)