We're looking for a Customer Solutions Specialist to join the SaaS Product Advocate group at Zapier!
Zapiers on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs.
Customers can opt-in to speaking to the Product Advocate group throughout their evaluation process of buying high-tier plans. We help equip them with knowledge of how to implement Zapier, solve their technical requirements, and showcase the ROI of a business adopting this product vs. individual stakeholders. Buying here is driven by customers, fueled by the product itself, and propelled further by Advocate-led product guidance.
If youre interested in growing your career at a fast-paced and profitable company, then read on
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You have experience in sales development, customer success, and/or onboarding support roles. Youre comfortable presenting and speaking to customers over video. You have experience managing customer relationships to drive mutually valuable outcomes for both the customer and the company.
You know how to get results. You thrive under situations where you have measurable outcomes that impact the growth of the Company. Youre no stranger to measurements like response times, conversations per week, and expansion revenue generated.
You are passionate about customers. You are driven by the customer. Their outcomes are at the heart of everything you do. You have experience building and maintaining relationships with complex, multi-geographical customers.
You are passionate about apps and APIs. Were looking for someone who has a demonstrated passion for SaaS, APIs, and the latest technology, trends, and applications.
Youre good at managing your schedule. Youll have to balance a full schedule of speaking with prospective customers, reporting on findings, and thinking about how you can be more effective with each call. Youre great at managing your own schedule with minimal supervision, and can proactively ask for help where needed.
You can transform ambiguity into clarity. At Zapier, we believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves. In this role, youll uncover new pain points and encounter situations of ambiguity that will need problem-solving to find clarity. You enjoy thrive under ambiguous situations and see them as an opportunity to discover new insights that can be transformed into processes for scale. This requires a learners mindset.
Things Youll Do
This is a sales development role where you'll help customers see the positive impacts of Zapier automation on their business. Technical understanding of Zapier and a sales engineering background are pluses for this role, but not required. In this role, you will:
- Work with inbound interest from prospects and customers to help educate and help them purchase the right product for their SMB
- Manage multiple stakeholders and interests along their buying process. This will include things like emails, live 1-1 demos, multi-stakeholder conversations, and completing enablement questionnaires
- Be accountable for monthly quantifiable targets around the success of the Product Advocate program
- Business Use Cases: Share tips and tricks on how other businesses are leveraging Zapier across their teams, and what outcomes theyve been able to deliver by doing so?
- Technical Use Cases: Understanding APIs, especially on connecting Zapier to software with Webhooks (where there is no native integration available on Zapier)
- Manage customers buying process: How does an organization implement Zapier around their existing processes? How do we make that frictionless and easy to adopt?
- Help organizations find an implementation plan for Zapier: Can this organization build this out themselves? Is their need low-lift and can have someone build it out? Do they seem like theyd benefit from an agency (channel partner) introduction? If so, how do we help them buy Zapier?
- Be comfortable leveraging tools like Hubspot, Calendly, and others to capture customer feedback.
- Travel 5% - 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America.
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier
What we offer
Location: Remote (US time zones)
In addition to competitive salary and the ability to work from anywhere in the world, we offer:
- Annual compensation reviews
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Unlimited vacation policy with a 2 week mandatory minimum
- Profit sharing
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Professional development budget
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to UK, Canada, and US-based employees.
How to ApplyWe have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please make sure to answer each question. After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Optional: Share anonymously some demographic information about yourself to help us better track trends related to the backgrounds of candidates interested in working at Zapier in order for us to build a team that represents the users at Zapier and the broader world population.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.