Posted on July 21, 2020
Andorra is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will work with the development team, platform partnerships and customers to develop innovative solutions that help investors align their capital with their values. The Product Manager will play a central role in shaping and achieving our vision for the platform.
· Communicate product priorities, strategies, and impacts to business leadership.
· Interface with engineering, operations, and analytics resources to define key product requirements and associated metrics of success across customer benefits, operational efficiency, and financial compliance.
· Develop and drive product roadmaps with execution teams, including product launch and optimization plans.
· Proactively gather input at the right times from appropriate individuals without stalling the process; gain alignment and commitment to plans.
· Spark product innovation through conception of new features and enhancements.
· Create and execute successful product/feature rollouts, with proactive and effective internal and external stakeholder communication plans.
· Identify and mitigate issues, risks, and barriers to successful product launches and growth.
· 2+ years in product management or adjacent roles and basic understanding of information architecture, and UX design.
· Demonstrated experience with B2B SaaS products and/or services lifecycle in order to address market opportunities and customer/user needs.
· Ability to communicate, collaborate, and leverage resources effectively up, down, and across the organization.
· Experience or knowledge of implementing algorithms and defining and interpreting usage analytics to inform product decisions.
· Knowledge of or enthusiasm to learn about NoSQL, Big Data Technologies, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· A curious and creative problem solver passionate about using technology to create positive change.
· A self-directed strategic thinker and entrepreneurial spirit who is comfortable with ambiguity and failure.
· A team player who possesses the interpersonal skills to build meaningful relationships.
At Andorra, we support a collaborative, inclusive and flexible workplace for employees. If you are interested in working with us, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by September 15th, 2020.
Andorra is a leading solution for investment firms and foundations to integrate, streamline and scale their impact investing practice. Our purpose is to support companies tackling social and environmental problems by helping investors align their capital to their values and mission. We are pioneering the way individuals and organizations invest their money, and we want your help.